Motorcycle Forum banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,094 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Posts 19 and 20. That is the study part. The red light used to work. I changed the tank, and the petcocks and the gas cap, but not the sender. Maybe I did not plug it in.
Even clean carbs can have the needle stick if it gets a bit off center. The engine fires and and runs real sweet. As long as it stays that way, I will leave it alone.
I could have paid attention to the trip counter. 171 km, usually goes to 180. Extra weight in the side car, and cooler weather, maybe the tank was not full last time. I usually carry spare gas, but this time I was loaded with other stuff.
I will report on the wyre connection soon.

UK

·
Premium Member
7,094 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Meanwhile on an Island in the Salish Sea.
Rather than start a new thread, I checked post number one, and it was about building the sheds and moving stuff.
Today's update, with pics. The supervisor left me a list of things to do and went fishing. Senior abuse for sure.
The footings, the fish. Later some shed pics. The ocean is 800 steps down the road. Today was blue sky everywhere, and t shirt weather for a while.

UK

Attachments

·
Retired twice: Navy and as a govt contractor
12,027 Posts
Big footers for a shed and nice fish, what is it?

PS. All fishermen know the trick of holding a fish as far in front of you as you can :)

My daughter is laughing because the fish is being held about 18" in front of her. It was still a big fish.

·
Premium Member
7,094 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Salmon about 15 pounds, might be a tad more. It definitely looks bigger being held like that. I will ask Doug which one of the three types of salmon it is.
The footings are for the cottage. 24 X 18 outside dimension, two floors. After the occupancy permit and a count of $$$, it may get a 12 X 12 or bigger addition at the rear. The two bike sheds are on 12 X 12 slabs. Pic later.
Another shed for tool and sewing machine storage, is 10 X 15. I have to change the footings to satisfy the inspector dude. Later for that.

UK

21 - 24 of 24 Posts