Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2,314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sold by the same guy that sells thunder cones

Claimed to be much more powerful than the little fans that use to be, don't remember what they're called

The old ones sit down low blowing on the cylinder, these sit high and blow 90* into the spark plugs for cooling the engine while not moving or moving slow

The guy shows results by using a touchless thermometer........oh the numbers look good

But he's taking the temperature at the spot the fans are blowing

I'm guessing it doesn't do squat for the other side of the cylinder............sooooo

Is there a problem with there being 30* difference in the sides of a cylinder......is it useful to cool one spot of the cylinder

·
Banned
513 Posts
As far as the "thunder cones (LMAO) the same thing can be achieved by just running a bolt through the exhaust pipe. Thats an hold Harley trick from long time ago. The fans(again LMAO) this guy sounds like a carnival barker. If they worked that well all the brands would have them on the bike. I do run a big fan that blows across the engine when stationary in my driveway while doing some work on the bike. But little fans that blow on the spark plugs... please. Gimmicks are gimmicks are gimmicks.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts