Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Visionary
5,407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Merry Christmas everyone!
I'm a bit early but the next few days are crazy for me, so I'm getting ahead of the rush for once!

For those with a good memory, yes this picture is from last year, I haven't found my red nose and antlers yet since I moved but that's OK, close enough!

HO HO HO!

Attachments

Reactions: MONI

·
Registered
1,328 Posts
Christmas Eve down here already, all the presents are wrapped and under the tree, the last supermarket shop has been done and I've got the Christmas Day lunch all planned out.

It's going to be a bit chill and wet tomorrow, light rain all day and only in the low 20s (around 70 deg F). Usually Christmas Day lunch down here is spent outside with a BBQ or with a picnic down at the beach. But tomorrow afternoon we'll be seated around the dining table watching the rain on the window panes.

Have a merry Christmas all of you, hope you get to spend time with your loved ones.

Kiwi Steve

·
Premium Member
10,051 Posts
Busy times here.
Shirley and I went to Edmonton in mid December to visit her 100 year old mother.
Back in BC we set up a real tree, and lots of lights everywhere.
I went back to my Island last week to check on Kamp Krusty, and Griffon my sail boat. While there we had a major wind storm that dropped dozens of trees, mostly fir. That blocked the main roads in at least 12 or more places, and brought down power lines all over, as well as busting several poles.
I delayed my return for one day, and am now being a big help ( snicker ) in the kitchen.
We will have 12 friends here tomorrow for dinner.

On Boxing Day, the Sidney to Hobart sail boat race starts, sponsored by Rolex. It is interesting to watch on line. Remember as Steve above said, they are one day early in NZ and Ozz.

Merry Christmas to all. UK

·
Retired twice: Navy and as a govt contractor
15,658 Posts
Merry Christmas Mike, and everyone one else.

Reactions: mike721

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
My main holiday this time of year is Chanukah but I'll gladly wish a "Merry Christmas" to all those to who(m?) it applies!

Reactions: mike721 and Porky

·
Visionary
5,407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Happy Chanukah to you!

My family is split between Christmas and Chanukah, I'm used to celebrating both depending on whose house we were at. It's all good either way, I grew up opening Christmas presents every other year around my Aunt and Uncles's dreidel covered Chanukah bush with an Angel on top and a Nativity scene underneath. Seemed perfectly normal to me :)

My main holiday this time of year is Chanukah but I'll gladly wish a "Merry Christmas" to all those to who(m?) it applies!

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
Happy Chanukah to you!

My family is split between Christmas and Chanukah, I'm used to celebrating both depending on whose house we were at. It's all good either way, I grew up opening Christmas presents every other year around my Aunt and Uncles's dreidel covered Chanukah bush with an Angel on top and a Nativity scene underneath. Seemed perfectly normal to me :)
Thanks! I was raised Catholic and converted in my late twenties, so I end up doing both as well!

·
SUPER MODERATOR
9,305 Posts
I worship The 'GREAT I AM,' the GOD of Abraham, Issac and Jacob:grin:

I am a FRIEND of Israeli:wink2:

Merry Christmas and Happy Chanukah:smile_big:

Peace on Earth, God bless and Shalom :angel:

Sam:nerd:

·
Moderator - Loves All Motorcycles
1,251 Posts
Merry Christmas everyone!! :)

May today bring warmth, happiness, and maybe a new bike under the tree. :D

·
Premium Member
10,051 Posts
Merry Christmas everyone!! :)

May today bring warmth, happiness, and maybe a new bike under the tree. :D
I got the new bike a few weeks ago.
Next is winter tyres for the van cage, and go to Edmonton AB to pick up more household stuff, from MIL place.
Meanwhile, this morning, I will try and figure out how to use a video camera.
There is a turkey sitting on the counter, and I heard it goes in the oven around 1330. 12 friends will arrive around 1700.

UK. Using my new small lap top puter, but I got it early.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts