Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Gone.
17,871 Posts
It looks like a small, three-wheeled car. Like a Can-Am Spyder with a body shell on it.

But it wouldn't have the fun of riding a motorcycle.

Good luck though.

·
Ghost in the machine
2,857 Posts
I think it looks ugly and non-aerodynamic. Also, although they have mock-ups and drawings, their only working prototype has 4 wheels. Seems to me that it would be a smarter idea to develop just the body as an aftermarket item mountable on a platform like the Polaris Slingshot.

·
Commute Racer
2,225 Posts
I think if vehicle manufacturing restrictions weren't so strict, while motorcycle manufacturing restriction being less so, and the definition of motorcycle not being so wide, we wouldn't have these abominations being made. I see no use in this vehicle having three wheels instead of four apart from getting around stupid laws.

·
American Legion Rider
20,004 Posts
That's all it is Rob. The minute they put a steering wheel on it, it becomes a car. It's all about not having the mandatory safety features required after that but they are cars. The Can Am Spyder was pushing it but at least it has handle bars and inline seating. But put a steering wheel on it and a cab and what would you have? A car!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts