Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This week is the week my boys would be coming home to watch the first week of basketball

They cancelled NCAA, and they were still coming, not staying as long

Youngest rides with me, oldest scared of bikes........I got a new set of bikes he hasn't ridden yet
Oldest goes out shooting with me, youngest scared of guns........I got a new scary gun son wants to shoot

They both live in the big cities and decided they could be the ones to bring the virus here.......so now they aren't coming

Hopefully this will be over soon

·
Retired twice: Navy and as a govt contractor
12,581 Posts
Man that sucks anybikes, sounds like you were really looking forward to their visit. It is probably best to be safe than sorry but it still sucks.

·
Registered
1,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Youngest son and his girl are out of work......and I tried to talk him into paying a couple months rent, packing their valuables and coming home and seeing this crap thru.......my town and county still no beer flu, he lives in Louisville

He could be collecting unemployment and just putting it in the bank...and they'll be getting something from the feds

At least he would be able to go riding

·
Registered
1,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Youngest coming home!!!!!!!
Hopefully he'll stay for the duration(until he's called back to work).

I told him to pack up his valuables, pay couple moths rent.
At my house I can protect him and his, but not if they're in Louisville.

·
Registered
2,339 Posts
Its supposed to get worse before it gets better. The wife bought material to make masks for all of us. I'm thinking I'll just wear my helmet and go through the drive through at the bank. ;)

·
American Legion Rider
20,598 Posts
The wife bought material to make masks for all of us.
Mine did the same but to be honest, I don't see me needing a mask. I don't care for close contact with strange(unknown) people anyway. So this distancing thing is right up my alley. I can put off appointments until things get critical so no problem on my end.

·
Retired twice: Navy and as a govt contractor
12,581 Posts
Grocery store would be the only problem. I can't go on base without a mask. Don't really want to go out shopping without one.

·
Registered
1,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Youngest came home, he and girl back to work.
We went for a ride, he rode the Wide Glide and I rode the M90, went on slow curvy road, he hasn't ridden for a nearly a year.

We got to the stretch going back to town and we switched bikes........I told him its ok to open it up

So I move over into truck lane and zoom a black flash went by

He is one that got 1 unemployment check from both state and fed, then nothing.....his girl got checks each week

They work same company, laid off same time, applied for unemployment same time.........now he's going to have to fight to get it

1 - 10 of 10 Posts