Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Low Mile 1983 XT550

Parting out a low mileage (2524) 1983 XT550. As of this listing I have every part for the bike. Willing to sell the whole bike for price listed plus buyer pays any Paypal fees and is responsible for shipping charges and coordination. Once parts start to sell I will remove this option.

All parts are in good to excellent condition with the exception of the gas tank and seat. The gas tank has a dent and I cracked the seat cover the night I picked this bike up. It was cold, I wasn't thinking and pushed down on the seat to check the rear suspension. Otherwise all parts are in excellent shape. Motor is good, shifts well and has great compression. Plastics are in very good to excellent shape as well. All electrical components work as they should. Tires and wheels are very good as well. Suspension works properly and no leaks front or rear. Call or text with a parts list of items you are looking for and I will get you a good price you can compare to Ebay or Craigslist or any other site. You can reach me at 1-760-628-6382 ask for Rob. I will ship the parts, of course, you will pay actual shipping charges, I will include the shipping cost on the label or inside the box depending on who has the best rates for the parts shipped.
I can get you additional pics as well and am happy to answer any questions.

List Date: 3/15/2015

For more info, click here to view the original listing: Low Mile 1983 XT550
--------------------------------------
This item is no longer available.

--------------------------------------

1 - 2 of 2 Posts