Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm Guido, originally from Amsterdam, Netherlands, now living in Mexico City. Quite a change I can tell you. My wife is Mexican (hence the move to Mexico) and we have two lovely twin girls of 1.5 years old, 3rd one on the way (also a girl).
So, as you can imagine this does not give me a lot of time to go out riding. Lately I've been neglecting my 2-wheeled babies too much. I own a Buell 1125CR and I still have my first bike ever, a 1999 Yamaha Diversion (still running).

I used to climb the corporate ladder for 13 years, but about a year ago I quit my job to start my own business. I wanted to turn my hobby into my work, so I started motomappers.com. A site and App dedicated to help motorcycle riders find the best scenic routes out there and navigate them. Lately it's been getting a lot of attention and I'm hoping it will keep growing so I can support as many mc riders as possible.

Anyway, just wanted to say hi and I'm sure I'll meet interesting people here. If you need any advice on Motorcycle GPS, GPX Files, Navigation or routes, tracks, etc. just send me a message.

Cheers and enjoy the ride,
Guido

1 - 1 of 1 Posts