Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are an online magazine looking for motorbikes to publish on our site. If members of this forum would like to display their motorbikes on our website please pm me with a link to your bike pics and specification.

All motorbikes are welcome, but if you have one (or more) of the following, we are especially interested in your motorbike:

- Modified
- High quality photos
- Performance upgrades
- Diary / projects

Thank you in advance.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Welcome to the forum

What is your website?
The website is Maxrevs.co.uk/bikes

We have recently added the bikes section as an extension to our "cars" section. This extension is to support our vision of "one online garage" for our members. Since many members both own cars and bikes, we've added the possibility to add both.

For this new section, we are contacting forum members asking if bike owners would be interested in sharing their bikes and projects with us and our visitors.

Thank you.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
What photo size do you need?
Do you publish the DIY?
Smallest photo size is 468x351

Yes we do publish DIY, that's what the project section is for (maxrevs.co.uk/bikes/showprojects.php)

PS since the bike section is new, the project section doesn't contain much. However to give you a good idea, here is the cars project section: maxrevs.co.uk/cars/showprojects.php

·
Registered
15 Posts
Smallest photo size is 468x351

Yes we do publish DIY, that's what the project section is for (maxrevs.co.uk/bikes/showprojects.php)

PS since the bike section is new, the project section doesn't contain much. However to give you a good idea, here is the cars project section: maxrevs.co.uk/cars/showprojects.php
Looks good, but seems the photo quality is not high enough.

·
Very Famous Person
9,695 Posts
--

You could always look at the photos of bikes in members posts and if any strike your fancy, p.m. them to make some arrangement. For instance, I have a photo of my signature bike from a different angle which shows snow covered mountains beyond a grassy pasture in the Rockies. Probably something unique to U.K.

--

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
--

You could always look at the photos of bikes in members posts and if any strike your fancy, p.m. them to make some arrangement. For instance, I have a photo of my signature bike from a different angle which shows snow covered mountains beyond a grassy pasture in the Rockies. Probably something unique to U.K.

--
Thank you :)

I will definitely check them out.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts