Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Save them all!
4,278 Posts
Impressive, they have Cooper's listed here. That place has everything!

·
Registered
50 Posts
Thi sis the one of the better ones in my area although can only talk HD and Victory from experience. but heard is good on other makes as well ..

http://stores.ebay.com/SunCoastCycleSports
Thank you, Gator Joe, for this post. I found quite a few parts that I need for my Intruder LC at very reasonable prices and the nice thing is that it's only 2 1/2 hours from where I live.

·
Swamp Rat Rider
1,903 Posts
Thank you, Gator Joe, for this post. I found quite a few parts that I need for my Intruder LC at very reasonable prices and the nice thing is that it's only 2 1/2 hours from where I live.
We ought to meet up in Lake Butler sometime and Ride .. I'm in Lake City but know some good routes from Lake Butler heading in any direction you want ..

·
Registered
50 Posts
We ought to meet up in Lake Butler sometime and Ride .. I'm in Lake City but know some good routes from Lake Butler heading in any direction you want ..
Sounds good to me, but it may be a while till I'm able to ride. Hit some sand on a curve a few weeks back, got on a soft shoulder and low sided off the road, luckily. Got a few fractured ribs and fractured clavical. Minor damage to my bike. Found most of the parts from the site you posted. I'll get in touch with you when things get better for me. You look familiar. Ever stop in at the Slab Fish Camp on Sampson lake in Bradford county? I live on the lake, down from the Slab. Good to meet you, Gator Joe,...... Ron

·
Swamp Rat Rider
1,903 Posts
Been to the Slab several times .. Pass through that way coming home from the East Lots ..

1 - 8 of 8 Posts