1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

·
Premium Member
10,607 Posts
Some similar features to my 65 Trail 90. looks like the forward pegs are still bolted to the engine casing. I am picking up the casing from the welder tomorrow. I need to heli coil one stud / bolt.

UK

·
Registered
2021 CanAm Spyder RT
4,131 Posts
I'd like to test ride it first, but just from the looks of it I think I want one. Not sure if I can justify a second "bike" just for running around town and some local errands in light of my financial status but it does look cool. I do remember the little 125cc training bikes from Honda that we used when I was first an MSF Instructor. They served the purpose of being a lightweight, easy to ride beginner's bike but that 125cc engine was really anemic. Not sure I would be satisfied if it could barely keep up 45 or 50 mph which is what most cars are doing on major streets where I live. Does Honda even state what the top cruising speed is going to be with this bike?

·
On The Road Again!
4,649 Posts
Vito, my Honda trail 90 will hit 53...just barely. With thirty percent more displacement and modern engine technology, I would expect that one to be able to hit 65, and cruise all day in the 50 mph range.
I'd love to have one, but $3600 is way too high for me.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.