Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I just Set up my 6v LED intagrated tail light, the front and rear blinkers work but are dim, and both brake lights shine fully when applied. Front turnsignal bulbs are still stock non LED. So that may be the issue restricting flow or maybe it's the relay, idk. But my main issue is the running light doesn't work at all but could it be because my headlight coils is popped? one coil is split in two and the other is disconnected at the base. If you can help I'd really appreciate it! Thanks!

· Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Alright so with the turnsignals they are fully lit with the bike is kicked over but I'm get hyper flash but I think that's do to the stock front bulbs keeping that extra voltage in the system. I'm still curious about the running light though. I plugged the ground of the cluster switches into the head light wire and when I press the horn the running light works. So I think I need a new headlight to complete the circuit so the running light will stay on. Any ideas??

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.