Motorcycle Forum banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Zip
2,054 Posts
"""""RogerC60 said: Let's stop the personal attacks and trying to impose our own view of "the one true way of motorcycling" and get back to the topic at hand""""""

I'm not the only one who mentioned training wheels. But I seem to the the only one you are talking about. Your credibility just went to zero.
Excuse me. I mentioned two mentions of training wheels (the other being by @Trials). And I never mentioned you by name at all. You and @Stablefull are having a pissing match here on this thread and it needs to stop.

·
Banned
513 Posts
Excuse me. I mentioned two mentions of training wheels (the other being by @Trials). And I never mentioned you by name at all. You and @Stablefull are having a pissing match here on this thread and it needs to stop.
I only saw one by you towards me about the training wheels. Stablefull is your problem, I find him amusing in a childlike way.

·
Registered
5,578 Posts
It's no pissing match. I'm just sick and tired of seeing condescending BS on every post and a member being allowed to bully all my friends here. I'm out.

21 - 28 of 28 Posts