Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I purchased a pair of Xelement Logger boots from LeatherUp August 7th from LeatherUp based off the recommendation from my brother. The boots seem to be decent quality, but the size I ordered as 1/2 a size too large. I'd been told that their exchange/return policy is a decent one provided you don't excessively wear/abuse the item.

So, when I got the boots and tried them on, I walked around the house for about fifteen minutes, after which I realized my heel was slipping and eventually would be a problem for continued use so I packaged them up carefully, paid the UPS fees to return them and requested a smaller size.

It took about 10 days and both a call and email into their Support line to get a response. My return was flagged and the boots were determined to have been worn excessively, incurring some scuffing, grass, and dirt on the heel. The exchange was rejected on this basis, and the boots are being returned to me (via slow boat to China it seems).

The product is fine...albeit a little large (guess I need to get some tongue pads to help keep my heel back).

The service/support from LeatherUp...horrible.

·
Pale Rider
528 Posts
I've returned a couple of jackets to LeatherUp, in the past, due to sizing issues. No problems getting them exchanged.

With shoes, any scuff marks mean a return won't be possible. That is true of any brick & mortar store, not just LeatherUp. Re-check your boots when they arrive. Look to see if they do, in fact, have scuff marks, or stains, as described. If not, you could always fight it out with your credit card company. Best of luck. Cheers!
:coffee:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts