Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Save them all!
4,278 Posts
Are you heading up there, georgeisallheart?

I'll pop in once or twice myself. Love to bike watch.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Are you heading up there, georgeisallheart?

I'll pop in once or twice myself. Love to bike watch.
I live in Laconia year round cmonSTART. I like to car and bike watch myself and the lakes region is definitely one of the places to do it. I live out on Parade Rd and I will sit on my porch some days and just watch the traffic and I swear it's like a free car and bike show. Lol.

·
Gone.
17,857 Posts
A friend of mine, (who is obviously a slow learner,) has been arrested there I think 3 times in the last 6 years. I told him if he gets popped 2 more times he'll be an ace.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
A friend of mine, (who is obviously a slow learner,) has been arrested there I think 3 times in the last 6 years. I told him if he gets popped 2 more times he'll be an ace.
Lol. God bless him. Well I will say this. There is a law enforcement presence there probably even more so this year because of what happened down in Texas. But as long as remain you remain civilized and you are there to have a good time you should be fine. The police are obviously there to maintain order and make sure everybody stays safe and I appreciate it. Because unfortunately we did have one fatality last year.

·
Gone.
17,857 Posts
At least two of the times were for the same thing. "There I was, minding my own business, when some drunk a$$hole starts messing with this woman near me." The third time was, I think, for weed. Lighting up a big ole fat stogie in front of a cop.

I never claimed all of my friends were smart.

·
Save them all!
4,278 Posts
I live in Laconia year round cmonSTART. I like to car and bike watch myself and the lakes region is definitely one of the places to do it. I live out on Parade Rd and I will sit on my porch some days and just watch the traffic and I swear it's like a free car and bike show. Lol.
That's 106, right? Great road for watching bikes and cars!

I actually was just on it today in my work vehicle (old VW bus) - drove right past the strip and everything, then continued down 106 on my way home. Lots of great cars and bikes everywhere... and a few downpours because it's (nearly) bike week!

·
Save them all!
4,278 Posts

Beautiful weather today, lots of folks out!

What a great bike!!

The strip doesn't close to cars until Wednesday, so some folks bring some really interesting cars! Old Jag I think? great looking car!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts