Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a set of these boards that came off of my GL1800. They are in excellent condition because they were only installed for a short period before I sold the bike and the buyer did not want them. $250 shipped and please don’t ask, I will not take less. First chance I get I will post some pictures.

·
American Legion Rider
26,080 Posts
I'm pretty sure to post pictures using this site to host them requires 10 posts. I base that on what I read in the rules. But in practice I'm honestly not sure. But try 3 more posts and see what happens. I think I've noticed those using cell phones are able to post photos before that 10 post count. Again...I think.:smile:

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm pretty sure to post pictures using this site to host them requires 10 posts. I base that on what I read in the rules. But in practice I'm honestly not sure. But try 3 more posts and see what happens. I think I've noticed those using cell phones are able to post photos before that 10 post count. Again...I think.:smile:
Thanks, perhaps this one will serve as another.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Here’s another. These floor boards can be seen on wingstuff.com. And, they are the same ones I’m selling. If I were to post pictures they would look just like the ones on wingstuff...new.

·
Retired twice: Navy and as a govt contractor
15,550 Posts
That is one good thing about Tapatalk. It seems to host the pictures you post here. Either that or it is JFM!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.