Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
619 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought a pair of Puma Testastretta riding shoes. They look nice, but they're white, so they tend to pick and show dirt/grease from everything to shifting to putting down the kickstand.

I took a disinfecting wipe to them and that got most of it, but there are still a few spots here and there. Was wondering whether anyone knew of a product that will make them look good again? Thanks for any help.

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Why bother, the shifters just gonna mess em up again!! Wear those marks with pride!! White and I don't get along. I can wear black and not spill a drop of food. I wear white, suddenly I have soda stains, berry stains, oil stains, you name it!! People have learned not to lend me white cloths, cause they aren't coming back the same color...

·
Justa anutta Human......
728 Posts
Why bother, the shifters just gonna mess em up again!! Wear those marks with pride!! White and I don't get along. I can wear black and not spill a drop of food. I wear white, suddenly I have soda stains, berry stains, oil stains, you name it!! People have learned not to lend me white cloths, cause they aren't coming back the same color...
Same here......
I wear a light brown leather work boot on the bike....
Always gunk on my left boot from the chain oil.
I just wipe it off every once in a while with a rag with a bit of soap n water n call it good.....
White boots on a motorbike.....?
What the heck is wrong with u...?
LOL.....each to their own i guess.....
Maybe u need a belt or shaft drive....

·
Registered
619 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
What can I say, I'm a glutton for punishment. Will try the eraser. I've got a pair of black boots, but they're more heavy duty. The Pumas are for when the weather is nice.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts