Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good afternoon all
Just wanted to um well let's say brag I guess,ha ha.
I just got hold of a 2007 vstar xvs 250,it had 515km yes 515 it still has all stickers no dirt dust nothing let's face it this bike is brand new.if I can work out how to add a picture will do.i have it insured for $6400 using Swann.personally I am a harley man but this little toy was far to good to leave where it was.just wanted to share and get comments on this beast.

·
Retired twice: Navy and as a govt contractor
15,495 Posts
Looks brand new, dealer old stock or private owner who never rode it?

·
American Legion Rider
25,887 Posts
Wow. I'm amazed at the buys that can be found. (y) (y)(y)

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks retired guy.yes it's so new none of the sticker have any dirt or damage.i will enjoy it but not too much want to keep the kms down and keep it new.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
That's the one or tie it to the back of tha ute drive it around and show it off haha well it is a show pony not a go pony like my one of my other toys

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Has anyone seen or got one of these it's my 1949-50 the famous james superlux autocycle 98cc villiers powerhouse I know 98cc too much power to handle.i have had this baby for 33 years now thinking of parting with her ???

Attachments

·
Registered
3,649 Posts
The Autocycle, nope haven't seen one of those before, except pictures.

The Wide Glide, have seen those around. Don't know what engine work they might have had done on them.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
It's a sad sad day,I have owned my Jane's for 33 years and have decided to let someone else enjoy it.good bye to my old friend.the famous james.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts