Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was unaware that an introduction before posting was the rule, I'm very sorry about that. But that aside, hello and greetings from Milwaukee, Wisconsin. My name is Ron, I'm a 63 year old rider who has been at it since the early 1970's after buying my first bike, a used Honda CB125. I currently have 2 motorcycles, a 2018 Kawasaki ZR900BJf and a 2009 Harley Davidson Electra Glide Classic. I found your site after getting yet another flat on the rear tire of yet another motorcycle and was thinking about it why it always seems to be the rear tire on my bikes over the years that get the flats. I will be digging into this site over the weekend for interesting reads and I suspect i will find many. There is always things to learn from reading the story's of like minded people who share the same interests as myself. Great site and I look forward to interacting with other members in the future. BrewCityRon

·
American Legion Rider
23,555 Posts

·
Retired twice: Navy and as a govt contractor
14,319 Posts
Welcome to the forum, I am the exception the only flat I have gotten on a bike was the front.

·
8,585 Posts
Welcome to a great Forum!
Sam

1 - 7 of 7 Posts