Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
602 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looks like it's pretty quiet in here :(

The last 2 years have been crazy. I went back to college, moved back to the northwest, started a new job, got divorced and then broke my arm pretty bad dirt biking.

I've been wanting to send my cruiser down the road and get a sport bike or sport tourer. I wanted to this past year but I was unable to ride for 5 months. As soon as spring hits I'm going to list the Marauder for sale.

A VFR800 is pretty high on my list right now :)

·
American Legion Rider
18,660 Posts
And we was just talking about people that just seemed to vanish. Welcome back and good luck searching for that "got to have" bike.

·
Registered
602 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
And we was just talking about people that just seemed to vanish. Welcome back and good luck searching for that "got to have" bike.
I haven't ridden street in a year and a half! it sucks! I have been riding dirt which is my first love. I sold my ex husband's dirt bike and bought myself a KTM 125 SX which I've always wanted :) and it is exactly as awesome as I thought it would be.
Other then the arm is sounds like things have been going well for you.

Welcome back.
The arm sucked. Two plates, 15 screws. But otherwise yeah ... even the divorce was a good thing. Depressing, but the right choice. My new job is great, and I love being back in north Idaho. My rebound guy has even tried dirt biking with me a few times and seemed to like it. I caught him checking out used KTMs on Craigslist :)

·
Aging & Worn
4,517 Posts
Other then the arm is sounds like things have been going well for you.

Welcome back.

The "Divorce" isn't something I would deem "going well." Ah well, more's the pity! Nice to see that "old members" are re-surfacing. That's encouraging.

Things "in here" are more active than you might think. Stay awhile and you will see.

-Soupy

1 - 15 of 15 Posts