Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My name is Omni I was born in Texas but grew up in Washington state. Army Bratt! I am in the world's greatest Navy and have been for the past 8 years. I just moved, well got stationed out in Ohio and the people are so much nicer here then in California... I could do without all the snow though goodness! There should be a warning label on ohio for how cold it gets for people like me lol.
I've been riding for over a year so I guess you can call me a newbie but I can handle my own really well. I've seen a few riders out and about, now trying to make some friends and do a group every once in awhile.
Thanks,
Omni ♡

·
Female Rider
9,324 Posts
Thank you for your service! Welcome to the Forum. Hopefully you will find some riding buddies soon.

·
So long
2,753 Posts
Welcome from North Carolina. I hope you enjoy the forum.

What do you ride?

Ohio?! I served 4 years of shore duty. No, it wasn't all brig time. At least I could see the ocean!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks Oz. I ride a CBR600RR! Yup I'm a navy recruiter (this is my shore duty). Haha what was your rate?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
1966-1970! You were apart of the best and greatest times! I'm being a hater a little but that fact I'm still a female I still would have just heard the crazy stories then too. Thanks for all you did before me!

·
Registered
336 Posts
Welcome from Carlos,Texas and thank you for your service Omni.Our country would not be so great if we didn't have people like you.Ride safe.

·
Shaper Of All Things Metal
2,802 Posts
Welcome from the middle of Nebraska.

(Not much surface water here, but we are sitting on top of one of the world's largest aquifers.) :biggrin:

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Greetings from CT........

Why did you choose the Navy instead of the Army? Just curious.

-soupy
My dad was army while I was growing up so that's what I wanted to do originally but he said do the navy you have a lot of book smarts it will get you far there. I just think he didn't want to worry so much but I love the navy all the same and I still rep my army family!

·
Retired twice: Navy and as a govt contractor
11,477 Posts
Welcome aboard, I retired from that same canoe club (64-87). Thank you for your service.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts