Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
886 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just read that Triumph is about to start selling some redesigned Bonneville models with around 100HP and greatly increased torque in I assume new frames with much better suspension. Some other new tech includes ABS, ride by wire and traction control along with upgraded speedometers including fuel gauges that also show approximate range to empty and service intervals. I have always liked Triumphs for their classic design and cheap prices but had kind of stayed away because they were kind of "old" in terms of performance. I will take a serious look at the new models, especially the 1200's if the prices aren't too outrageous compared to the old models.

·
Registered
809 Posts
Just read that Triumph is about to start selling some redesigned Bonneville models with around 100HP and greatly increased torque in I assume new frames with much better suspension. Some other new tech includes ABS, ride by wire and traction control along with upgraded speedometers including fuel gauges that also show approximate range to empty and service intervals. I have always liked Triumphs for their classic design and cheap prices but had kind of stayed away because they were kind of "old" in terms of performance. I will take a serious look at the new models, especially the 1200's if the prices aren't too outrageous compared to the old models.
These?

http://www.motorcycleforum.com/showthread.php?t=175538&highlight=triumph

1 - 2 of 2 Posts