Slow Down.. You'll See More
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Third Annual Mountain Jam Motorcycle Show
April 18
9am to 6pm
Clark County Fairgrounds
Vancouver WA

ABATE of Washington, SW Chapter presentes the Third Annual Mountain Jam Motorcycle Show.

The largest and Best show of local motorcycles,Live music and Riding Gear in SW Washington or Oregon. All indoors.

$5.00 Admittance (Children 14 and under free with 2 cans of food)
$5.00 parking with part of the proceeds going to Bikers fighting Cancer

Vendor spots available - 15 x15 spaces multiple space discounts available- Contact "TOP" Ed Baker 360-891-3840 for Details

Space is limited so secure your spot today
Contact "TOP" Ed Baker 360-891-3840 for Details

$35 Contestant fee

(have a nice bike but worry about the weather call Thunder Mountain Motorcycle Rescue for a friendly enclosed move to and from the show 971-570-3622 -- one of our many sponsors)

·
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
oh Boohoo PJL, I'll be 35 b4 then, now THATS sumtin to cry about. Ha

·
Registered
4,919 Posts
you youngsters don't know what your talking about, back in my day, we had to ride bikes that only went 130 mph, and we LOVED it :p

ps, I am only 36 :D

·
Registered
32 Posts
Lostine, Oregon - Hog Slaughter

Hey, good to see you guys (Tigett and Goliath) on here. Guess I didn't realize you guys were from the Northwest. I'm trying to come up with a bike I can do some distance on by the spring. Looking for an older EVO or something. Would LOVE a Heritage or Roadking or the like. Still looking. But check out www.uscyclerally.com for lists of cool stuff going on in the US. You can add your own as well. Also look into the Lostine, Oregon "Hog Slaughter." I don't know if stuff like that is up your alley or not, but it looks like a blast and I had a friend that drove there last year and said it was great. The cyclerally website can direct you to the person's website that has pictures and info on the "Slaughter." Take it easy out there. Gonna try to get something done on the RatZuke today if possible.

·
Registered
4,919 Posts
<--- not in the Northwest, I live in the Middle of the country (almost literally ;)) I live about 6 miles east of Kansas City Missouri....

·
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
good to hear, Mikie. 500 what? Heres my Kawi 500 i built over the winter. See ya @ the show.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts