Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Greatest Member Ever
662 Posts
Ok... I'll bite (said Jack after picking his jaw off the ground)... What's your is... Wait, WTF??? Eye has a Beemer??? Naw... ain't April Fools day.... Hmm... Ok Eye, what's the issue???

·
Greatest Member Ever
662 Posts
Oops...My bad Eye... I just read the post in "Pay it Forward"... I'll just sit back and see if I can help the poster out!!

·
Gone.
17,873 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I hope someone can help him out. I figured I'd start by helping him get a thread going to ask his questions.

I'd love to have an old BMW though. Or a Zundapp. NSU. Wanderer. Something like that.

·
Greatest Member Ever
662 Posts
I hope someone can help him out. I figured I'd start by helping him get a thread going to ask his questions.

I'd love to have an old BMW though. Or a Zundapp. NSU. Wanderer. Something like that.
You're a good man Eye... here's to hoping that he finds this thread!!! As for me, I'd love to get my paws on an old Norton Commando Interstate 750...

·
6,509 Posts
Ok, I'll take a stab at it: "My BMW has lots of side play in the final drive and is leaking gear oil and grinding on acceleration and especially when slowing down! What is wrong?

Dealer: "Nothing, they all do that."

Me: Rebuild or replace the final drive. It is an easy task.

I've had 5 Beemers! Love em.

Sam:coffeescreen:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts