Motorcycle Forum banner

41 - 48 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Perhaps it is only because I am a lawyer, but I feel like this thread needs a disclaimer:
Make certain that it is legal to listen to music while riding in your State!

·
Visionary
4,082 Posts
Perhaps it is only because I am a lawyer, but I feel like this thread needs a disclaimer:
Make certain that it is legal to listen to music while riding in your State!
Are there any states where it is not legal?

·
Premium Member
8,095 Posts
How would they know if you had in ear plugs. Some Harleys have large open speakers, and everyone can hear. UK

·
American Legion Rider
22,480 Posts
How would they know if you had in ear plugs. Some Harleys have large open speakers, and everyone can hear. UK
I have no idea unless they stayed in after you crashed into something. But they can't even stop TEXTING. So give us a break on the legality issues.:mad:

·
Secret Agent
2006 Honda CBR1000RR, 2008 Honda CRF230L, 2019 Honda CRF1000L
1,870 Posts
Some Harleys have large open speakers, and everyone can hear.
Working in the shop yesterday afternoon, doors closed. I start heading this loud rap crap. Sounded like it was right outside my overhead door, figured it was some kids pulled up next to each other in the street out front.

It last for a couple minutes, long enough for me to get up and go outside and see it was a Harley dresser sitting at the stop light, not on the compression pad, so the light wasn't changing.

The music was horrible, but the clarity, sound quality and volume was impressive.

·
Registered
1,866 Posts
I think this comes from one of the internet experts, has video titled 5 rookie mistakes

One of them experts, I believe the same one, compares 1200 Sportster to indian scout, use tq and hp numbers from 883...... He has said other things using incorrect information to down talk Harley

The ride like a pro guy I listen to, the others are about as good as most of the internet gun experts

41 - 48 of 48 Posts