Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am new to this forum and am a seasoned novice rider. I am hear because I haven't ridden in years and love the freedom and liberation I feel. I was "Doc" in the military. I continue studying medicine and behavioral health. I love anything with a motor and have owned a few unique bikes and some unique vehicles. This week, I am purchasing a 2008 Yamaha V-Star 1300 Like showroom condition only 1200 miles for 3600 ;-). I like to help, learn, and teach and look forward to the well of knowledge here. Thanks for having me.

Your Huckleberry,

Doc.
It's not how you fall, but how you get back up that defines you.

·
Visionary
4,782 Posts
Welcome from Pennsylvania!

I'm a returned rider as well, I took 30 years hiatus until I got started again in May. Having a blast, I'm sure you will too!

·
American Legion Rider & sub-Administrator
24,244 Posts

·
Retired twice: Navy and as a govt contractor
14,578 Posts

·
Gone.
17,857 Posts
Welcome from Daytona Beach, Florida.

Arizona has some great riding! We tooled around there some this past Spring, and plan to go back and explore AZ, and Utah some more.

·
Female Rider
9,311 Posts
Welcome to the Forum from Missouri. Glad you joined so you can tell us of your experiences. Congrats on the new bike.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I Alexander from Ukraine.

All bikers a wonderful hello! I Alexander from Ukraine. I live in the city of Dnipropetrovsk. My bike Ducati Monster 696.

·
ZAMM Fanatic
2,730 Posts
Welcome onboard, Doc. *snapping a salute* Some friends and I are looking at a Pacific Coast ride first week of December, leaving out of Phoenix, if you're interested. What we have in common is we're all volunteers at the Rescue Mission, one guy works there, we all love to eat GREAT food, and LOVE TO RIDE.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts