Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Short Intro - We are Eye Kandi - We are located in the midwest & Specialize in Custom Paint, Airbrushing, Art & Design. Just found this forum, it seems to be quite the place.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I have a question, maybe someone could answer it. I read somewhere that using dot com links in names or something was banned, Just wondering if our web address on our photos is okay or not. Thanks

·
10,763 Posts
Welcome to the forum. As to your question, I do not know. The best answer is to have your send a PM to Schneiderman. He is the moderator, and will give you the Official answer.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I did pm him, I was told the dot com wouldn't be allowed. But I also asked about keeping our name tagged on the photos because we usually don't like to post any of our pictures without a tag for copyright & reproduction issues. I was told that the name should be fine.

Thanks for the post, though!

I guess I should have posted that after I got ahold to them.

This seems to be quite a community. There seems to be some knowledgable enthusiasts on here. Happy to join.

·
10,763 Posts
Well in short order you are up to 20 posts so it seems as though you will be an active member of this community. You need to get a picture for your Avatar.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well, thats been taken care of. Cruised around here quite a bit last night to get prett familiar with the forum.

·
Super Moderator
6,326 Posts
Welcome to the forum:icon_cool:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts