Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone,
I am NewbieOnA650 or Jake, I currently own a 2007 Yami Vstar 650 Classic in pearl white, a 1977 Honda 750Four in custom maroon red (fully restored) and I just recently sold my 2015 Suzuki GSXR 750. I'm not really a "Newbie" since I've been riding for over 20 years but I am new to cruiser style riding and community. I have been on just about every bike you can probably name an love all motorcycles no matter the size or brand. Bikes have always spoke to me and I live to listen the sound of a perfectly synced up V-twin thumping it's pattern into my soul or the scream of a banshee as I fly past someone on the highway in a full tuck hanging on for dear life. Point is all bikes have a purpose and it's what you make of the bike that really matters! Thanks for having me here glad to meet you all!

·
Secret Agent
2006 Honda CBR1000RR, 2008 Honda CRF230L, 2019 Honda CRF1000L
3,554 Posts
Welcome from Kansas!

·
American Legion Rider & sub-Administrator
24,138 Posts

·
Professional Shadow Moderator
1,804 Posts
Welcome from northeast Ohio. We have all kinds of riders on all kinds of motorcycles here. I started out years ago riding UJMs, wearing jeans / T shirt / sneakers (but with a helmet). Took 29 years off, then returned to riding with a BMW sport touring motorcycle, wearing ATGATT.

·
Retired twice: Navy and as a govt contractor
14,532 Posts
Welcome to the forum

1 - 5 of 5 Posts