Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all. I'm from Cleveland OH. I currently don't ride due to the fact that I sold my Honda Spirit to my brother. I also had a CBR 600 F4i. I joined this forum to hopefully help others with any questions and also for other riders to help me with any issues I have. I'm currently looking to buy another bike.

·
American Legion Rider
23,631 Posts

·
Aging & Worn
4,516 Posts
I guess you will be buying a Honda, eh?! Don't count out the Victory, the Harley and the Indian in your quest!! (Not in any particular order)

Greetings from CT!

-Soupy

·
Retired twice: Navy and as a govt contractor
14,359 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
The good old Harley's. How do you like you're Yamaha
I really haven't had much time to ride her yet..perhaps two or 3 times around the block. Been mainly working on fixing the front brakes. I changed out the master cylinder on it, thinking that was the issue, but nothing. So I ordered two front calipers.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
The good old Harley's. How do you like you're Yamaha
I really haven't had much time to ride her yet..perhaps two or 3 times around the block. Been mainly working on fixing the front brakes. I changed out the master cylinder on it, thinking that was the issue, but nothing. So I ordered two front calipers.
That sucks. Ya hopefully I find one that doesn't need a lot of work

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
So I ended up picking up a beautiful cbr 600rr. At least I'll get some riding in before the cold comes through.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts