Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone, am newly registered to the forum but been an avid reader for a while. Found tonnes of help.

I am currently getting a reiju rs3 125 lc Pro up to scratch and one of the things it needed is a new indicator switch. I have found a so called universal one, with a 9 pin connector (same as original) problem is when you plug it in, its behaves wrong and the functions dont work as they should. Know I know what is what coming from the switch but I don't know what the wires are the connector plugs into. They are different colours to the original and new one. The original switch has been binned. Anyone know how I can get the wires to match up correctly? The connection it plugs into is a 9 pin
Top row from left to right is blue, brown,pink
Middle row left to right is yellow, yellow/white, brown/white
Bottom row from left to right is yellow/white, green, red/blue

Is there a standard way these 9 pins are set up I.e turn signals at the top row middle etc.

Really stuck, mechanically the bike is sorted just this last thing to figure out before I can sell it.

·
American Legion Rider
21,205 Posts
It would sure be nice and appreciated, if you would introduce yourself to the community in the New Member Introduction forum. Folks tend to open up more if they believe they know someone just a little bit. 👍

1 - 2 of 2 Posts