Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, My name is Randy Justice and I am a 65 Year old retired Commercial Refrigeration Service Owner from middle Tennessee, I have been riding Motorcycles since I traded for my first old Cushman Eagle back in the late 60's and have had to work on every one that I have owned since then. My current, and probably last bike is a 2006 Honda Shadow Aero VT750C that I bought from an 80 year old man a while ago, and I love it. I have had everything from that old Cushman to a 1200 Gold wing and this Shadow just seems to fit me. I have worked on just about every bike made at one time or another and enjoy sharing my repair stories with others. I look forward to hearing from you guys and maybe learning some good tips in the process. LETS KEEP THEM ON THE ROAD !!!
Tire Wheel Fuel tank Automotive fuel system Vehicle

·
Premium Member
2018 Kawasaki NINJA 650 ABS KRT
904 Posts
Welcome from the Missouri Ozarks!

I had a 2005 VT750C as my first bike that looked just like yours! (y)
Tire Wheel Fuel tank Vehicle Automotive lighting

·
Zip
2,523 Posts
Welcome from northeast Ohio. I've owned only 3 motorcycles in my life and I worked on all of them myself. I couldn't have done any of it without expert advice from others.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Welcome from northeast Ohio. I've owned only 3 motorcycles in my life and I worked on all of them myself. I couldn't have done any of it without expert advice from others.
That's why us OLD FOLKS are around !! LOL !!!

·
Ace Tuner
3,555 Posts
Welcome from Texas. :)

Cushman Eagle. When I was a very young kid an older kid had one of those.
I was gonna get me one of them when I got old enough but by then I discovered Honda, then Kawasaki, then Yamaha...

S F

·
American Legion Rider
26,025 Posts
WELCOME ABOARD the site, and...

Thanks for the nice introduction. In my time only the rich had a Cushman. Us poor kids had to try building our own out any parts we could find. Dad got a bit ticked off when he went to mow the yard one time. That was the last time I tried to use that Briggs & Stratton engine. :eek: :rolleyes::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: SemiFast

·
Registered
260 Posts
Welcome, Randy!

Where in middle TN are you?

I grew up in Clarksville, and have lived in Knoxville and Memphis back in the day.

·
Retired twice: Navy and as a govt contractor
15,543 Posts
Welcome to the forum

·
Registered
Honda 3rd gen magna
10 Posts
Hey guys, My name is Randy Justice and I am a 65 Year old retired Commercial Refrigeration Service Owner from middle Tennessee, I have been riding Motorcycles since I traded for my first old Cushman Eagle back in the late 60's and have had to work on every one that I have owned since then. My current, and probably last bike is a 2006 Honda Shadow Aero VT750C that I bought from an 80 year old man a while ago, and I love it. I have had everything from that old Cushman to a 1200 Gold wing and this Shadow just seems to fit me. I have worked on just about every bike made at one time or another and enjoy sharing my repair stories with others. I look forward to hearing from you guys and maybe learning some good tips in the process. LETS KEEP THEM ON THE ROAD !!! View attachment 70670
hello Randy how ya doing ?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts