Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone. I have just purchased my first ever motorcycle. It's a Kawasaki F7 and I plan on remodeling it with my father (I'm 22). The problem I have encountered immediately is that while trying to use the VIN to find out the year it was built it seems that part of the sticker has been ripped off. Is there any way I can find my full VIN elsewhere than this sticker. Thank you in advance.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hello everyone. I have just purchased my first ever motorcycle. It's a Kawasaki F7 and I plan on remodeling it with my father (I'm 22). The problem I have encountered immediately is that while trying to use the VIN to find out the year it was built it seems that part of the sticker has been ripped off. Is there any way I can find my full VIN elsewhere than this sticker. Thank you in advance.

Attachments

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I apologize I have just read the forum rules and realize that I have posted this question in the wrong forum, can anyone tell me how to delete this?

·
Save them all!
4,278 Posts
Tough to say. Can you post a few more photos of it from slightly different angles. Might help to clean it up a bit first with a wet cloth.

Is that a manufacture date at the top? 2 71?

·
American Legion Rider
26,039 Posts
Do they not put the VIN # on the title where you live? They do here is why I ask.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts