Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 94 Posts

·
ZAMM Fanatic
2,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What piece of MC apparel would you NEVER wear because you think it looks RIDICULOUS:

A onesie --- aka "body bag?"
A leather biker vest covered with patches and pins
A color-coordinated speed racer outfit like the crotch rocket riderz?
Classic "Pirate" apparel....with or without "fringe"
Balaclava or face scarf with skull imprint...
Chaps with nothing underneath

I find it interesting that so many riders on MCFORUM are interested in kevlar jeans --- "stealth" apparel...

·
Registered
1,878 Posts
I tease friends a lot about their choice of bike, their attire, their speed, etc., but it's all good.
I know that under the correct circumstances, I would be buying, using or doing the same thing.
Almost nothing is off limits.

Funny thing is ...today I was speaking with a man I admire greatly. He was seriously injured (for the third time) while searching out terrorists in a building in Iraq, and is finally reaching the point of a medical discharge.
I had just pulled into a parking space on my bike and saw him in the same lot. I had no idea he rode. His seat and saddle bags were lined with those silver button-like things.
For some reason, they make me think of the cockneys in London from my childhood (watch the Mary Poppins movie). I honestly would never have those.

·
American Legion Rider
20,586 Posts
Sorry. I'll pass. I saw enough in high school! Jerks wouldn't let me in the girls locker room.

1 - 20 of 94 Posts