Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have a 2017 Ice bear grom looking for a gas cap, preferably a locking one. Any suggestions where to look ? Thanks in advance

·
American Legion Rider
19,487 Posts
Have a 2017 Ice bear grom looking for a gas cap, preferably a locking one. Any suggestions where to look ? Thanks in advance
I assume you have taken the cap to every auto parts store and asked them if they have a locking cap like or similar to what you have. That would be the only way I'd know of to get what you want. NAPA being the one I'd try first. They are usually pretty knowledgable about seeing and matching parts. At least here they are.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I assume you have taken the cap to every auto parts store and asked them if they have a locking cap like or similar to what you have. That would be the only way I'd know of to get what you want. NAPA being the one I'd try first. They are usually pretty knowledgable about seeing and matching parts. At least here they are.
  1. The thing is we don't have the original gas cap at all. We have no gas

·
Premium Member
7,090 Posts
You could contact who ever the importer is and ask for one, or ask them who supplies parts. Or remove the tank and go shopping. Drain the fuel before removing the tank.

UK

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
You could contact who ever the importer is and ask for one, or ask them who supplies parts. Or remove the tank and go shopping. Drain the fuel before removing the tank.

UK
Icebear not available that I have found. Search is in the works.

·
Premium Member
7,090 Posts
Someone imported it. It can be hard to find. I am having the same type of issue with a Chinese diesel heater. There may be a facebook help group. Try ebay and Amazon as well.

UK

·
Visionary
3,151 Posts
Go to eBay and search for ice bear gas cap. You’ll see a bunch. Pick the one that looks like it will fit what you have.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 10 of 10 Posts