Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
American Legion Rider
26,362 Posts
Have a 2017 Ice bear grom looking for a gas cap, preferably a locking one. Any suggestions where to look ? Thanks in advance
I assume you have taken the cap to every auto parts store and asked them if they have a locking cap like or similar to what you have. That would be the only way I'd know of to get what you want. NAPA being the one I'd try first. They are usually pretty knowledgable about seeing and matching parts. At least here they are.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Have a 2017 Ice bear grom looking for a gas cap, preferably a locking one. Any suggestions where to look ? Thanks in advance
I assume you have taken the cap to every auto parts store and asked them if they have a locking cap like or similar to what you have. That would be the only way I'd know of to get what you want. NAPA being the one I'd try first. They are usually pretty knowledgable about seeing and matching parts. At least here they are.
  1. The thing is we don't have the original gas cap at all. We have no gas

·
Visionary
5,405 Posts
Go to eBay and search for ice bear gas cap. You’ll see a bunch. Pick the one that looks like it will fit what you have.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.