Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Pegasus trapped in a human body on a motorcycle
9,226 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, I did the Ice Bucket Challenge, after being nominated by three of my friends.

YES!!! I DO HAVE FRIENDS

Anyways... Rex... go grab ice and a bucket, cause you have been nominated!!!

·
Premium Member
14,735 Posts
Ok, I did the Ice Bucket Challenge, after being nominated by three of my friends.

YES!!! I DO HAVE FRIENDS

Anyways... Rex... go grab ice and a bucket, cause you have been nominated!!!
I don't know that I can legally do it in Texas due to the water restrictions :). Wasting water is a 500$ fine.

·
American Legion Rider
18,498 Posts
You need to take a break Rex so you can come up here and take the challenge. I've got a well and I'm down 480 feet so we still have water this year. No bets for next year.:D

·
Pegasus trapped in a human body on a motorcycle
9,226 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I don't know that I can legally do it in Texas due to the water restrictions :). Wasting water is a 500$ fine.
One of the guys who challenged me, V-Pony, lives in Flower Mound, Rex, and he did it.

Nice going Dash, & for a good cause!

Skillfully done lol! Didn't want to get your helmet wet? :D
Helmet??? Those them funny looking hats some bikers wear?

·
Ghost in the machine
2,857 Posts
I'm totally confused by this i-net fad. I thought the whole idea of the challenge was to either donate to the cause OR pour bucket of ice water on yourself. Not donate AND do the ice thing. It seems recently like it's becoming more about the ice water part for selfish youtube fame than it is about donating. Or maybe that's just what I've been seeing.

·
Shut up and Ride!
904 Posts
When I was "challenged" I pulled up a bucket, and in that bucket pulled out an ice cold brew, drank it, and stated im not gonna pour ****ing water on my head. I then stated which two organizations I donated to.

Im in CA and there is a huge drought as it is, theres a fine for water wasting here as well Rex lol.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts