Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My name is Milan, I am from Montenegro, i suppose you wont be interested where is it, because and I want to go from this country. I am here because motorcycle. also want to promote my content on youtube. someone of you maybe wanted to see, someone dont. someone maybe dislike it.
firstly i drove 150cc chinese motorcycle cfmoto, now I have buy yamaha mt 07
i drove that chinese bike 20 000 km in one year and it is releable bike, no matter if it is chinese
enought storys, i will upload pictures and youtube chanell.
stay safe friends, dont try to be a racer , not on a bike, just drive 50% OF YOUR POSSIBILITIES

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
absolutely, if we talk about nature, but when we talk about people and economy, then .... but yes, you can see on my youtube chanel very quality video shots , motorcycle adventures around montenegro and above

·
Registered
3,646 Posts
Just watched a couple Montenegro videos posted by motorcyclists. Don't know if one was yours, I'm not that computer savvy, but the mountainous country was beautiful. Made me think it would be great for anyone with an adventure bike. One of the videos featured the Bay of Bokor (?) I think that's what it was.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Montentegro Motorcycle Adventure/4K
DURMITOR, YAMAHA MT07
DO NOT OPEN, 4K
COPY THAT IN YOUTUBE, I THINK I CANT SHARE YOUTUBE PAGE YET ON THIS SITE ?

·
Registered
3,646 Posts
Oh, I think you have to have a minimum number of posts before you can post photos and maybe links. Anyhow, I liked the videos I saw and I'm getting off here now. If I remember right, it must be getting close to your bedtime about now. :)

·
Retired twice: Navy and as a govt contractor
15,550 Posts
Montenegro has a very interesting history, we would love to hear more about your country. Welcome to the site.

Reactions: staman

·
American Legion Rider
26,080 Posts
Montentegro Motorcycle Adventure/4K
DURMITOR, YAMAHA MT07
DO NOT OPEN, 4K
COPY THAT IN YOUTUBE, I THINK I CANT SHARE YOUTUBE PAGE YET ON THIS SITE ?
Is this the one you are referring to?

If not, no big deal. Someone just got some help then.:smile:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
no its not, but the same route in the summer
DURMITOR, YAMAHA MT07
look it you wont be disapointed

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.