Motorcycle Forum banner

41 - 49 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Dood. Just buy a dozen so you get a bulk rate.
Just SOLD one today. I bought a few to see the ones I really wanted to ride. Have made my decision and now it is time to SELL some and enjoy riding. Would like a Honda Pacific Coast as they only made them between 1989-1996. they were billed as a yuppie bike and should be a collectible. Have safe fun riding! Larry

·
Registered
4,569 Posts
Just SOLD one today. I bought a few to see the ones I really wanted to ride. Have made my decision and now it is time to SELL some and enjoy riding. Would like a Honda Pacific Coast as they only made them between 1989-1996. they were billed as a yuppie bike and should be a collectible. Have safe fun riding! Larry
I see a Pacific Coast for sale once in a while. They usually go in the $2000 - $3000 range on Craigslist in my area, Seattle

·
Registered
26 Posts
I am looking at one now on Facebook marketplace. that has taken over from Craigs list. They are asking $1,500 and it only has 20K miles.

·
Registered
4,569 Posts
I am looking at one now on Facebook marketplace. that has taken over from Craigs list. They are asking $1,500 and it only has 20K miles.
Sounds about right. I have never been able to get past the thing looking like the rear wheel can just fall off.

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter #47
Today meditation:
I will not buy 18 Road King, which is dirt cheap...
I will not buy 18 Road King, which is dirt cheap...I will not buy 18 Road King, which is dirt cheap...
I will not buy 18 Road King, which is dirt cheap...I will not buy 18 Road King, which is dirt cheap...
I will not buy 18 Road King, which is dirt cheap................................................................................................
🙏

·
Registered
4,569 Posts
Today meditation:
I will not buy 18 Road King, which is dirt cheap...
I will not buy 18 Road King, which is dirt cheap................................................................................................
🙏
You can meditate on that all you want, all your brain is hearing is "Road King, Road Kind, Road King..."

·
Registered
26 Posts
You can ALWAYS sell it. I don't buy anything anymore that needs some TLC. If it doesn't run has no damage and has high miles I let someone else get a bargain.

41 - 49 of 49 Posts