Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a question. I was involved in a wreak where i was on a cruiser at a stop light and a lady plowed over me she wasnt paying attention. I a suffering from nerve damage in my back and hip. Well my lawyer is telling me that i need to be at the doctor 4 times a week. Well the problem with this is the bike was a loaner from a friend so they are saying i wont get reimbursed for a rental car to get back and forth to the doctors due to it wasnt my property damaged!! This was my only meens of getting to work i was working on getting a new car cause i have a family but now thats on hold. What do you think of this?

·
Biker
1,638 Posts
I hope it works out for you, but I have to tell you that at times, "The law is such an ASS.'
How about pain and suffering? I think for the most part it depends on how good a lawyer
you have.

New law group in town, Fleec'em, Screw'em Rob'em & Rape'em. I can see why there are a million
jokes about lawyers, funniest one was When Dorothy Parker heard a friend of hers broke her leg
over in England, "Oh the poor thing, probably broke it sliding down a barrister."

·
MOD / Rider / Mechanic
1,521 Posts
Call the Hammer, no seriously.

Hate this % but that is the type of lawyer you need, one you even hate.

He is flipping all over. Sue for their dog's fur. Sadly you got to go crazy just to be treated fairly.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts