Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have looked absolutely everywhere I can think and I can not for the life of me find passenger pegs for my 07 Speed Triple. Not on Amazon, revzilla, bikebandit, triumph genuine parts, cycle gear etc......

The dummy before me took them off I guess and now god knows where they are.

Where can I buy these! Id rather not go to the dealership and pay an arm and a leg for them but my wife really wants to 2up with me.

So, HELP ME! :)

(please!)

·
Subversive
416 Posts
I have looked absolutely everywhere I can think and I can not for the life of me find passenger pegs for my 07 Speed Triple. Not on Amazon, revzilla, bikebandit, triumph genuine parts, cycle gear etc......

The dummy before me took them off I guess and now god knows where they are.

Where can I buy these! Id rather not go to the dealership and pay an arm and a leg for them but my wife really wants to 2up with me.

So, HELP ME! :)

(please!)
I assume you've tried eBay?

Failing finding some which I think you can, if you find the right private old bike parts folks... You might try looking for other bikes that have similar pegs... You may well find other models that have the same or nearly same pegs... Failing that check out after market parts for that bike, I know there are tons of parts that are not OEM but will fit... Pegs are not that complicated, find some and make them fit if you can't find some that fit out of the box!

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ive tried every imaginable site for them. I need the brackets and the pegs. Most sites only have the pegs and on ebay I found the left side only for some reason.

Know of any other bikes that fit a triple? :)

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
OMG those are perfect! Your googlefu must be better than mine. I have been looking for a month.....

Thank you! Bookmarked for when I get paid.

·
Registered
809 Posts
I wonder how much they would be from the dealer? I know dealer parts are usually sky high!! but $160+ for passenger pegs doesn't sound like a smokin' bargain to me... but I guess since you really need them...

·
Subversive
416 Posts
I wonder how much they would be from the dealer? I know dealer parts are usually sky high!! but $160+ for passenger pegs doesn't sound like a smokin' bargain to me... but I guess since you really need them...
Yes there may be cheaper options ...although those are nice... But I only looked for 10 seconds..

·
Retired twice: Navy and as a govt contractor
14,359 Posts
The ones that come up for me with that link are 62 bucks

edit.........Once I populated the fields for the mounts and the pegs it jumped to the 160 range

1 - 11 of 11 Posts