Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi i have been on the back seat for a year now. This year i am learning to ride. I am engaged and live in missouri. I am a black female with a white man. We currently own a orange Heritage Classic. HD. I work in a telecenter and hate it. I joined this forum to fill my curiosity jar about 1% MC's

·
Female Rider
9,311 Posts
Welcome to the Forum. Not sure how much knowledge you will gain about 1%ers but you will learn a lot about some old farts that ride. :D :D

·
Retired twice: Navy and as a govt contractor
13,146 Posts
Welcome aboard

·
Very Famous Person
9,875 Posts
--

Moni speaks for the old farts. She's very old. I speak for the younger generation. I'm much younger than I look. I glue on a gray goatee just to look more mature. I'm a 1%er myself. Yep. 1% off my Mastercard bill. :biggrin:

--

·
Premium Member
7,885 Posts
Hi

Hi Tola.
I just look old. I dye my hair grey to get cheap coffee at McDonalds. But that was a wasted effort, because I am on an Island and we do not have McDonalds.
I am as far away from the 1% group as you can get. But I have ridden bikes for a long time.
I hope your learning to ride goes well for you.
The closest to Missouri I have been, is either San Diego or Cuba.

Unkle Crusty*

·
Very Famous Person
9,875 Posts
Hey Crusty...l'm naturally gray. If we ride to the races together, maybe l can get the senior discount too ;)
--

Yes, we can see from your avatar photo that you have closely cropped gray hair and beard. I used to have more gray hair but it slipped down my back which works okay as I sometimes hire out as a "silverback gorilla" at parties for a few extra bananas. :biggrin:

--

·
Aging & Worn
4,516 Posts
Hi i have been on the back seat for a year now. This year i am learning to ride. I am engaged and live in missouri. I am a black female with a white man. We currently own a orange Heritage Classic. HD. I work in a telecenter and hate it. I joined this forum to fill my curiosity jar about 1% MC's

I'd LIKE to know that you are "learning to ride" in a BRC, rather than just from the B$%^& seat.

Who cares what colors you guys are. I'm more interested in the colors you guys will WEAR!!

If there ARE any 1%'ers in here, they are too old to do any harm anymore!! (lol). For the most part, we are just average, middle of the road, farts!!

-Soupy

·
American Legion Rider
21,845 Posts

·
Commute Racer
2,225 Posts
--

Moni speaks for the old farts. She's very old. I speak for the younger generation. I'm much younger than I look. I glue on a gray goatee just to look more mature. I'm a 1%er myself. Yep. 1% off my Mastercard bill. :biggrin:

--
I thought AARP got you 5% off, or maybe that's the diners club.

·
Justa anutta Human......
728 Posts

First....Welcome....
2nd......Get ur own bike.....U'll love it.....
3rd.....There's ain't no 3rd.....
4th...That's the gear i like 4 passing......
5th....Good till 60 then i shift....
6th....Hope ur holding on....LOL....185 MPH is coming right up.....
Please don't pee on the Pillion.....
N they have......

:71baldboy:

·
Justa anutta Human......
728 Posts
Ooooooo....
Not only Welcome, but.....
Ur Color....
Far as i'm concerned....
That don't matter......
We're all in the same dam boat here.....
It's a sinking boat when u look at what's going on with this country n how it thinks....
Our food is poison....
Healthcare sucks....
Pharmaceuticals is just a joke....
Nnnnn we can sure go on.....
Enjoy everyday u wake up.....simple.....
Can n may be ur last......
Smile n make others smile.....
KISS......

:71baldboy:

1 - 20 of 38 Posts