Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My name is George and I am from Laconia New Hampshire and I an new here. As such I just wanted to introduce myself to everybody and say hello.

Regards

George

:71baldboy:

·
Aging & Worn
4,517 Posts
Hello George! "Welcome" from a guy who lives in CT, but has a family cottage in NH (Alton Bay).

I've been to Laconia many times (the racetrack too).

You must go to the Bike Week events up there, yes?

-Soupy

·
Registered
336 Posts
Welcome from Carlos Texas George, me and the wife rode up to Laconia back in 09.Beautiful country up there even though it rained the ENTIRE week we were there!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hello George! "Welcome" from a guy who lives in CT, but has a family cottage in NH (Alton Bay).

I've been to Laconia many times (the racetrack too).

You must go to the Bike Week events up there, yes?

-Soupy
Hey Soupy,

Alton is nice. I actually used to briefly live and attend school there as a kid. But yes we for sure always make it down to the festivities at bike week and it is always a ****ing blast!

Regards

George

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Welcome to the Forum. One of these days we are going to make it to your state.
Hi MONI,

It is a beautiful place that is for sure. Myself and my family just relocated to the lakes region of New Hampshire from Massachusetts a few years ago and we all really like it up here. :icon_cool:

Regards

George

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Welcome from Carlos Texas George, me and the wife rode up to Laconia back in 09.Beautiful country up there even though it rained the ENTIRE week we were there!
Thank you Harley65. It is beautiful country up here. I actually just moved up here from Massachusetts two years ago and we unfortunately missed bike week the first year we were up here by a few months. Therefore I was absolutely determined to go hard last year which was my first year attending bike week since moving to Laconia and it was epic! But that is what the old timers say about bike week up here. Either the weather is beautiful or it's raining. Lol. Last year the weather was beautiful for the entire week.

Regards

George

1 - 20 of 24 Posts