Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I live in Granbury and bought my 2004 VTX 1300C about 7 years ago. I was lucky enough to get it with some nice upgrades, such as a nice paint job, Cobra pipes, saddle bags, LED front signals, Mustang seat and others. I put new tires on it and I added an auto signal module and Cobra foot rests. Also came with quick change ferring.

·
Retired twice: Navy and as a govt contractor
12,798 Posts
Welcome aboard Jeff

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hiya Critter and kindred retiree. I like your Yamaha. I've been riding now on and off, like you, since I was 17. After not having a bike since 1992, I decided, since I live in a smaller town now. to imbibe once again. The Honda VTX was a nice choice. Honda's are just so well built, even though the Harley guys snear at rice burners.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Gonna cheat here to get a third post so I can ask a question in the general forum. Won't let me ask without at least 3 posts. Har.

·
Female Rider
9,311 Posts
Welcome to the Forum from another retiree. I ride my Yamaha and when we take a trip I hop on the backseat of "our" Vision and let hubby chauffeur me. (Just don't understand why he thinks there is something wrong with it being "my" bike and "our" bike.) :D :D

·
American Legion Rider
21,140 Posts
Howdy neighbor. Welcome to the funny farm(at times).

1 - 16 of 16 Posts