Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello every on I am a rider with over 35 years on the street , I have actively Drag raced , Trials Ridden , Hare scrambles and ice raced. on motorcycles and sledded for years before moving to the southern end of the province. At this time I still participate in Drag racing , endurance events like the Cannon ball ride and ride atv when I head to the mountains. I am a former dealership parts and service manager for Suzuki , Skidoo , Arctic cat. I have had over 75 different bikes and a few duplicates.At this time I currently have in the garage : 1972 Honda sl100 , 1982 Honda MB5 , 1998 Honda 750 ace , 2002 Suzuki Eiger400 4x4 , 2005 Suzuki Dl650 v strom , 2016 Yamaha FZ07. Would like to add to the Stable a Side by side but they are to rich for me , and a trials bike . Favorite places to ride ....... Anywhere. I just like to ride.Have a great day

·
Premium Member
10,063 Posts
Gidday from a small Island in the Salish Sea.
Good plan to move South, closer to Nez Pez country. We have friends in Edmonton. We sit in the bar in White Rock BC, overlooking the street, and send them pics of all the cool hot rods cruising by. They sit in the bar in Edmonton, and send of pics of the snow.

I used to have a TL250 Honda. Put on a bigger gas tank and seat, and rode it in the tougher cross country races. Otherwise I rode my Can Am 250

UK

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
Welcome, very nice collection you have there.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts