Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've asked this at 5 different forums, and I'm getting tired..

So to start out, is there such a thing as paint/plastic restorer??? I need something to fill in the little scratches that my sander made so i can put some type of varnish on to keep it nice.

I have pics if you want them.

PLEASE let me know!

Thank you..

·
Registered
16 Posts
Sorry for posting in a thread that's 6 months old. But that's exactly about the thing I wanted to ask your opinion about. So I believe it won't make much sense to start a new thread with a similar title.
I've got a black Kawi Ninja ZX 10R, it's all-black, and there are minor swirls on it. They are so visible when the sun shines against those scratches, so I wanted to ask you folks, what's the easiest and the least aggressive way to get rid of them?
I saw swirl removers on Amazon and other motorcycle sites. But I don't understand, how those swirl removers work?
Are they just a sort of polish or something?

·
Registered
16 Posts
They are so visible when the sun shines against those scratches, so I wanted to ask you folks, what's the easiest and the least aggressive way to get rid of them?
I saw swirl removers on Amazon and other motorcycle sites. But I don't understand, how those swirl removers work?
Are they just a sort of polish or something?
Just wanted to let you folks know, that I ordered the swirl remover this weekend. Grabbed one by Cycle care (link), decided that $20 is not a big deal. I will try it on a small piece first, if it will do well, will do the whole bike and will post back on what it's like if someone is interested.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts