Motorcycle Forum banner

How to Register / Title in CA

2041 Views 1 Reply 2 Participants Last post by  CB750F
Howdy -
Question -
What do I need in California to register an older bike - in particular a 1974 Norton with matching numbers but no title. Any insight would be greatly appreciated.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Your DMV can tell you exactly what you need to get a title. I would think you would at least need a bill of sale. You may have to go through a title company like Broadway Title to get a title and then you can register it.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.