Motorcycle Forum banner
41 - 60 of 88 Posts

· Registered
1,212 Posts
:ROFLMAO: then extend your arms more and quit humping the fuel tank, imagine all the other parts they could get tangled.
To sit even a little bit upright you have to let the left handlebar go and ride one handed. I personally don't feel safe doing that all the time. At least not without a steering damper to help save my ass.

The ball crushing happens more like when I'm hitting the twisties on a back road for a while. Takes about 20 miles of that before I start asking why the hell I keep killing my nuts with this torture device that passes as a motorcycle.

· Very Famous Person
3,896 Posts
Its not a new one.

Its because I have a penis and testicles that constantly get crushed while I ride a supersport. The seating position puts all your weight on your package. The females don't have that problem.
--

I guess you just have to 'identify as female' which is acceptable these days. o_O

--

· Registered
1,145 Posts
Thought this was pretty funny -

Doing deep knee bends HAS significantly helped with increasing my comfortability on my bike!

As for the "package" issue, maybe cut out some of the foam to accomodate? :ROFLMAO:

· Registered
Buells, Hardley, Suzuki, Beemer, and a big Katoom
137 Posts

the answer is to own more than one bike. The bike above, an ‘09 Buell 1125CR Modified with higher bars serves as my SportBike for day long corner carving.

I have a couple of “sport” type bikes, a sport tourer, (ST1300) a dual sport, (DR650) an adventure bike, (1290SAS) and a cruiser, (FXDX).
Don‘t limit yourself to just one bike, explore all options 👍🏻😉🏍😊

· Registered
2,131 Posts
View attachment 68653

the answer is to own more than one bike. The bike above, an ‘09 Buell 1125CR Modified with higher bars serves as my SportBike for day long corner carving.

I have a couple of “sport” type bikes, a sport tourer, (ST1300) a dual sport, (DR650) an adventure bike, (1290SAS) and a cruiser, (FXDX).
Yep, GSXS750, wide glide, and Ultra......GSXS is all the crotch rockety I can get, real crotch rocket causes hip cramps.

Have been looking at an old 1000cc Concourse, but their price is twice NADA

My bones too old for the dirt

· Registered
2,095 Posts

I hope that's a genuine Buell sidestand support, and not a cheap aftermarket item.

· Registered
2,131 Posts
I hope that's a genuine Buell sidestand support, and not a cheap aftermarket item.
I never considered changing side stands......had to go look.......it is a thing

I did put a big foot on my Versys, hadn't thought about that for a long time, but one day I stopped at my cousin's on the GSXS, and didn't feel really good parking it in the yard......looked on twistedthrottle they don't have any to fit

That Buell looks like chrome side stand on a rock

· Registered
81 Posts
Its not a new one.

Its because I have a penis and testicles that constantly get crushed while I ride a supersport. The seating position puts all your weight on your package. The females don't have that problem.
Then you are doing something incorrectly. My junk sits between my legs on a supersport, I don't understand how you could be sitting ON them. Sounds like a personal problem. Just because you have an issue with something doesn't mean that everyone else does, or that those people are "women" in your estimation, lol. Get real man.

41 - 60 of 88 Posts