Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 109 Posts

·
It hurts when I pee
1,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I picked up my new baby on the 15th of December and logged 550 miles before I put her away for the winter.

Talk about a chic ( aka beautiful woman) magnet......... I bet I could bring home a 25 year old collage girl with this sexy machine. :biggrin: It may even be possible to bring that girl home with my wife sitting right next to me. That is how sexy this Slingshot is.. :coffeescreen: Hands down, the best motorcycle I have owned to date.

:71baldboy:

·
Ghost in the machine
2,857 Posts
25 and a "collage"? Sounds like the kind of girl that could be convinced that's a motorcycle.

·
American Legion Rider
18,513 Posts
I picked up my new baby on the 15th of December and logged 550 miles before I put her away for the winter.

Talk about a chic ( aka beautiful woman) magnet......... I bet I could bring home a 25 year old collage girl with this sexy machine. :biggrin: It may even be possible to bring that girl home with my wife sitting right next to me. That is how sexy this Slingshot is.. :coffeescreen: Hands down, the best motorcycle I have owned to date.

:71baldboy:
25 and a "collage"? Sounds like the kind of girl that could be convinced that's a motorcycle.
Good one!!! I totally missed that.:thumbsup:

·
Driftless Rider
1,486 Posts
According to the gov't; it's a motorcycle.

I just see a car with 3 wheels...still pretty friggin' cool piece of machinery.

·
Premium Member
6,516 Posts
Let's learn some English

Motorcycle comes from a bicycle with a motor. Many English still call motorcycles bicycles. A BI cycle has two wheels, a TRI cycle has three.

It can not be a bicycle or a motorcycle because it has three wheels. It can only be a tricycle.

As far as chick magnet, I would wage good money that my Tuk Tuk, AKA my XS11 with side car, would do better.

I do not care what any government agency calls it. It is definitely not a motorcycle. All of the more than two wheeled devices are for folks that can not ride a bike.

Unkle Crusty*

·
Troublemaker
2,520 Posts
I guess it's life of man. You start on a pushcar/pedalcar, then advance to a tricycle, then you progress to a bicycle, next up is a motorcycle, then as you get older and less athletic you return to the Slingshot tricycle or a Chrysler K car to fulfill your midlife crisis. Of course, the last thing is a power wheelchair or mobility scooter.

·
Retired twice: Navy and as a govt contractor
11,442 Posts
Interesting looking tricycle, and I don't even have a collage or college degree.

·
American Legion Rider
18,513 Posts
Unkle Crusty said:
All of the more than two wheeled devices are for folks that can not ride a bike.
Or passengers who can't. I do give arnt credit for doing what he has too and at the same time becoming a target for fun.:D

1 - 20 of 109 Posts