Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If I had more than one brain cell I may
have done better.

Biker Highway is a bicycle online shop.

What I meant was Biker Hiway, which
is an online motorcycle shop.

I searched on this and found only 4 hits.
so my question still stands

·
Registered
1,639 Posts
IDK, I've never heard of them before now. I checked them out for a few minutes, prices seem comparable or slightly higher than MC Superstore. Personally I don't care much for their website, but that's me.

They seem to have a fairly wide selection and be reputable. Maybe it doesn't get much mention because it lies in the shadow of more popular online stores.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello, my name is Michael D'Elia with BikerHiway.com. I ran across this post and just wanted to let you know a little about us.

The reason there weren't many search results for "Biker Highway" is because our name is spelled "BikerHiway". We've been in business for over five years, and our company's mission is simple:

To offer the best selection of motorcycle products, at the best prices we can, satisfaction guaranteed, or we'll give you a full refund.

We believe in offering the highest level of customer service, and while there may not be any reviews of BikerHiway on ResellerRatings.com, feel free to check out our feedback ratings on Google. Since I'm a new user of this forum, I can't post a direct link to our Google Ratings - sorry for the inconvenience of having to search us out.

We welcome all users of Motorcycle Forum to check us out! If you have any questions, feel free to contact us, toll-free, 1-866-496-3184. We also offer Live Chat on our website during business hours.

·
Two Wheel Lifestyle
159 Posts
I have used this website. I liked the prices on some things and not so much on other things. There are great deals at times. so happy hunting on your motorcycle stuff

1 - 7 of 7 Posts