Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good morning. My name is Neal Dawson and I live in the San Francisco Bay area. I recently acquired a 1966 Honda Scrambler that would like to restore to it's original condition. I am looking for some help in accomplishing this project. If you live in the San Francisco bay area or know someone that can help me with this project I would really appreciate a reply from you. I am looking for someone to work with on this project or someone that would do the restoration for me that is familiar with motorcycle.

I look forward to your reply.

Sincerely Neal Dawson
925-623-8059
[email protected]

·
American Legion Rider
26,006 Posts
You can get a lot of help right here if you want to expand your knowledge base. And...
WELCOME ON BOARD, and...

We are friendly site here. Well, most of us?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for your replies. My situation is somewhat unique in that I live in a very small house and have no room for a project like this. There has to be someone in the bay area that can help me. I currently have the bike completely dissembled except for the motor, frame and wheels with no tires so it can be rolled around. This part is too heavy for me to handle so I would need to take my bike to someone that can take the motor off the frame and then get the frame painted and have the motor checked out. If anyone out there knows where I can go to have this done I would greatly appreciate your reply. Have a good day and thanks. Neal

1 - 4 of 4 Posts