Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello i am from Greece and i have a HONDA CBX 250 RS ENGLAND. The problem with this is a connector 6 pin from CDI because i don't now where they go it is cable. Any of you have this motorcycle to show with picture to me where they go this 6 cable;;;

·
Registered
15 Posts
6 pin CDI units normally have 2 connectors one with 2 wires and the other 4 wires.
The connector with 2 wires normally one red and white is the live ignition wire the other normally black and white the earth from the kill switch/ignition switch off position easy to test with test equioment,
The other connector has 4 wires that come from the engine generator system to the CDI unit then to the ignition coil.

·
Registered
15 Posts
6 pin CDI units normally have 2 connectors one with 2 wires and the other 4 wires.
The connector with 2 wires normally one red and white is the live ignition wire the other normally black and white the earth from the kill switch/ignition switch off position easy to test with test equioment,
The other connector has 4 wires that come from the engine generator system to the CDI unit then to the ignition coil.
I forgot to outline these wires also go to the electrical charging system which can be checked with a multimeter on the battery terminals.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts