Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
645 Posts
Well, it is listed as a good starter bike on the website I looked it up on...Since it's not available here I'd never heard of it, nor does my local dealership show one on it's website.

Still think you should get your car license first.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
lol alot of people tell me that...fact is i dont want a car,I hate them with a passion and since i was little i have wanted a motorcycle its my life dream. And i know that ill be safe because im not one of those speed junkies or stunters.

·
Registered
1,639 Posts
...fact is i dont want a car,I hate them with a passion....
I guess I don't fully understand how someone can hate cars with a passion. I mean, yeah they present most of the dangers to people on bikes, but I sure like my car when it's 10 degrees outside, or raining really hard, or hailing, or if I have to look nice in a suit and might have product in my hair, which is hard to do on a bike when you want to live by ATGATT...

:wink:

·
A Not-so "Senior" Member
497 Posts
lol bomber-there's nothing wrong with at least getting your license-getting my motorcycle license after i got my car one, helped me see where motorcycles where, and what they were about to do! i could only imagine it would be the same the other way around-you would see cars, and kinda TRY to predict what their next move is

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.